Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Rome Look 5- Superga for the Blonde Salad


TRASTEVERE. Such a picturesque city just across the river. Here we found amazing restaurants in every corner, gardens and lets not even get into how adorable all the little streets are. There is always lots left to discover in such places. 
Having bought these new superga trainers from 'The Blonde Salad' capsule collection, by my all time favorite blogger Chiara Ferragni I had to start wearing them on the day after. They are very comfortable and I'm so glad I found them as I've wanted something from Chiara's collection for a long time now! 












ZARA DRESS
MASSIMO DUTTI COAT
AMERICAN EAGLE FUR SCARF

2 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit. You look so pretty!

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look love those sneakers ♡

    loved to know your blog, I'm following :)

    xoxo

    STYLE TRACES BLOG
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE
    ST INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...