Thursday, August 22, 2013

Avenida da Liberdade



Enjoying relaxed summer days out in the city is one of my favorite ways to spend my holidays! Yesterday I did just that in Avenida da Liberdade, the most influential and famous avenue in Lisbon when it comes to luxury brands. It is such a pleasant place to just walk around and check out the stores! I of course couldn't help pick up some items here and there, which I may show in a future post if would like to see that... leave me comments :)
In terms of outfit, I'm so happy to have found a playsuit i liked! Wearing this type of outfit takes me right back to my childhood years when playsuits were an essential. My sunglasses are an exact replica of a MiuMiu pair, except these can be found at a much more affordable price at FREYRS.

Aproveitar dias tranquilos pela cidade é uma das minhas maneiras favoritas de passar estes dias de férias. Ontem foi isso mesmo que fiz, na Avenida da Liberdade. Para quem é Português de certeza conhece, porém se não for, a Avenida da Liberdade é a principal avenida de Lisboa quando de e trata de marcas de luxo.
Falando do meu look, fiquei muito contente de ter encontrado um playsuit que goste na TOPSHOP, durante a minha estadia em Inglaterra. Este tipo de playsuit lembra-me imenso o tipo de roupa que costumava usar quando pequena! 
Podem encontrar os meus óculos na FREYRS.




















H&M HAT


1 comment:

  1. Nice photos & beautiful outfit, you look gorgeous dear :) The entire combination is perfectly put together :)
    If you want you can check out my blog and maybe follow each other (gfc/bloglovin)?

    xoxo
    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...