Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quick Update!





Just wanted to quickly update you guys on where I've been... well sitting in my desk studying for my final exams which are of great importance in my academic life. I've been so stressed and still have a lot of work to do until next monday so wish me luck!!
I would also like to remind you to share my Facebook page, as I'm about to reach 200 likes and soon there will be my first giveaway and another exciting project on the way coming up in june...

Um rápido update onde mostro-vos o meu espaço de estudo. Tenho estado a estudar imenso para os meus exames finais... por isso a pouca frequência de posts! Ainda tenho muito trabalho para fazer até a próxima segunda... por isso desejem-me sorte!!
Queria vos lembrar de continuar a partilhar a minha pagina do facebook, pois estou quase a atingir os 200 likes por lá... e muito brevemente farei o meu primeiro giveaway. Em junho também tenho um novo projecto a caminho que ficarão a saber mais perto da altura!




2 comments:

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...