Thursday, April 4, 2013

Loft/ Room Redecorating Ideas

Hey everyone! Interior design is a topic I'm also particularly passionate about, so I thought I would share with you some easy and creative ideas you can try out if you are currently moving into a new apartment or if you are simply looking for new ideas to re-decorate your room. I would love to try some of these out and if I do I'll be sure to post pictures! If any of you have any other cool ideas to share or if you try these out tweet or instagram (@luizagrinberg) them showing me how you did it :)

Olá a todos! Design de interiores é uma área pela qual também me interesso bastante, por isso decidi pensar e partilhar com vocês, maneiras fáceis e criativas que podem adoptar se estiverem à procura de novas maneiras de modernizar o vosso quarto ou apartamento. Eu adorei estas ideias e adoraria por em práctica algumas delas no meu quarto! Se tiverem outras ideias de decoração ou se decidirem experimentar algumas destas mandem-me uma fotografia pelo twitter ou instagram (@luizagrinberg)  :)

Chalkboard Wall:



Fill a fridge or a piece of magnetic furniture with photos:



CD Covers and other interesting prints mounted on a wall:



Over-sized mirror:


Big minimalistic desk:



Last but not least... A magazine/book stack of your topics of interest (mine of course would be fashion):



Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...