Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Urban Renewal


Isn't this Vintage Levis Renewal jacket amazing?? I found it while in an Urban Outfitters store in NYC back in October and fell in love with it. The customization is so unexpected but extremely me :)
Count down till the holidays is just making me even more anxious, can't wait!
You can help me in the 'Levis 501' contest  (read more about it here) I entered by hyping this look of mine on lookbook!

O que acham desta jaqueta Vintage da Levis?? Comprei-a enquanto em Nova Iorque o ano passado numa Urban Outfitters e apaixonei-me logo por ela. A customização é muito inesperada mas totalmente o meu estilo :)
Só faltam 2 dias para as férias, finalmente!
Com este look podem ajudar-me pondo um 'hype' no lookbook, como acabei de me inscrever no concurso da Levis 501 jeans! (podem ler mais sobre isso aqui)




















LEVIS JACKET (BOUGHT AT URBAN OUTFITTERS)
ZARA TROUSERS
H&M BEANIE
URBAN OUTFITTERS CROSS T-SHIRT
SUPERGA PLATFORM SNEAKERS

LOTS OF LOVE,


1 comment:

  1. QUE JAQUETA LINDA LUIZA!!! VOCÊ ESTÁ DIVINA, SUPERGA SEM MEIA É MUITO SHOW, AAAAAAI QUE DELÍCIA DE LOOK, EU VOU EXPLODIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...