Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Wishlist


Spring Wishlist

SPRING TIME. Here are some items I put together which I would absolutely love to own for the spring/summer time. During the warmer months, I find myself gravitating towards more colorful, floral, looser-fitting pieces as it just makes me feel summery, light and livelier.
A link for all these pieces is below if you want to check them out!

PRIMAVERA. Aqui estão alguns itens que compus e que adoraria ter para a época primavera/verão. Durante estes meses mais quentes, encontro-me sempre mais inclinada para peças mais coloridas, florais e com um corte mais solto. Tudo isso me faz sentir mais leve e alegre!
O link de todas estas peças está abaixo se quiserem conferir com mais detalhes!




Kate Spade cotton dress
katespade.com



Gucci shorts
net-a-porter.com







Marc by Marc Jacobs zipper jewelry
$76 - harveynichols.com



Chunky chain link necklace
outfitadditions.com



Miu miu
mytheresa.com





Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...