Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Céline Pre-Fall 2013 Collection










Hey everyone! 
Due to the extremely bad weather today I was unable to shoot any outfit posts, but as soon as it gets better there will be new ones on the way :)
While browsing the internet today I came across the new Céline Pre-Fall 2013 collection.
I think the concept is very minimalistic, chic and avant-garde. The mixture between the strong metallics and softer fur works cohesively together. Another factor of the line, which I thought fit in very well; were the leather items (pleated skirt and tailored jacket, etc...).
Céline is one of those favorite brands of mine, even though I don't own anything from them! However in the future I would absolutely love to have in my wardrobe their classic luggage tote, which is my new dream purchase :)

What are your thoughts on their new clothing collection?

Lots of Love, 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...